Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Overused Booties

Top: Sent from Heaven; Leggings: Topshop; Booties: Aldo

Necklace: Promod

While planning my Sunday outfit, I thought of my Aldo booties and realized that I haven't worn it for quite a while now. Oh how I wanted to wear it again! If you're a regular here on my blog, you've probably noticed that I usually wear 'em with shorts, but since we're hearing mass, the only option left was tights. I found this never-been-worn top I bought months ago and thought it was perfect. Love how the studs are placed on the neckline -- instant neck piece! Also, see the two chains? It looks like it's part of my necklace but it's actually part of the top.

Photos taken by Joselito Asuncion




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...