Friday, November 23, 2012

It's the top that counts.

Top: Get it here; Cropped shorts: Armani Jeans; Sandals: My friend Tisha's; Necklace: Girl Shoppe

Serendipity tattoo by Gene Testa


I don't know why but there is something in this look that made me remember my friends. Maybe because this is something that I would probably wear when I am to spend a day with them to do nothing but talk and catch up over coffee. Very effortless and simple, perfect outfit for one lazy day. Don't you think?

Of course, this look wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for the top. I mean imagine if it's just a plain boring one instead of this printed one. I'm sure you loves are already aware that it's for sale. The online shop belongs to my friend Tisha. Go check it out!

Photos taken by Tisha Filart




4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...