Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Pink Collar

Top: Sent from Heaven; Skinny jeans: Forever 21; Color block heels: Brash 'Jupiter'

Let's do away with outfits that are for sale, shall we? For the past few days, I've been blogging about the clothes that we shot for my friend's online store. Now (at least for now), let me blog about something I really wore outside.

While planning for my Sunday ensemble, all I knew was that I wanted to wear this pair of color block heels. I've totally forgotten about them until our shoot and I wanted to bring it back to life!




As always, I can't wear anything too revealing because we hear mass so I wore skinny jeans. I suddenly realized I haven't worn jeans for what seemed like forever, I forgot how comfy it was! Anyway, since I wanted my shoes to stand out, I just wore a simple white top and finished the look with this pink peter pan collar necklace.

 
Peter pan collar necklace: K-Fab

I've always wanted to buy a collar necklace but I just couldn't find something that I really like, something unique. Yes, collar necklaces are being sold everywhere but admit it, the designs are too limited. Thanks to K-Fab, my little problem was solved! I haven't seen collar necklaces similar to this! Have you?! I love how the design resembles lace -- made it look like it's really part of my top from afar.


Black beaded bracelet: DIY; Silver bracelet with purple hearts: From Italy; Love/Peace bracelet: From a bazaar; Silver bangle: Gift from my brother; Braided bracelet: From a bazaar

Of course, I could not forget about the arm party! Haha. Lately, I never leave the house without wearing a stack of bracelets and most likely, this would go on for quite a while! Just a few days ago, I bought two new bracelets to add to my collection -- the Love/Peace and braided bracelets -- and I just had to wear them!

First three photos taken by Joselito Asuncion



 


P.S. Make sure to check out K-Fab's Facebook page and follow them on Instagram. You just might find the perfect accessory or bag (Yes, the have bags, too!) that you've been looking for!

9 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...