Monday, November 12, 2012

Oxblood Obsession



Since I don't have outfit shots to post just yet, let me blog about the current fashion trends. The other day, I mentioned about one trend that's in this season (If you haven't read about it yet, click here.) and now, let me share to you another one: oxblood hues. It's the season's "It" color! Try entering stores and you'll see the color on clothes, shoes, bags, you name it! I myself would wear something in that color. Maybe a pair of jeans! There's just something about it that screams luxe. Don't you think?

To see my other StyleBooks, click here.

8 comments:

  1. Hello :)))

    Thank you much for warm words) Will surely try to post more!

    PS interesting post and i really like that color, especially pants or shoes!

    Katerina from myneonrock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's nice to hear! :)

      Me too! Thanks, love! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi, it's Sam from IFB - nice post, I'm loving this colour at the moment! Lovely blog too - following you on Bloglovin :)

    Sam Muses xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Sam!

      Thanks so much! :) I just dropped by your blog and loved it. I followed you on Bloglovin' as well! :)

      Delete
  3. This is sooo rad! I love seeing StyleBooks on blogs:) Thank you for being part of the Saint Society!

    xo/Allison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Allison!

      Thanks so much! And thanks for dropping by my blog. :) I enjoy doing this as much as you enjoy seeing it here! Am definitely blogging more of my StyleBooks more often! :)

      Delete
  4. Currently obsessed with that colour. So perfect for winter

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...