Thursday, November 8, 2012

Let the tiger roar.

Tiger shirt: Forever 21; Cropped shorts: Armani Exchange; Booties: Aldo; Tusk necklace: Oxygen

This season, it seems like we'll be seeing lots of animal heads everywhere! Well, animal heads printed on tops, to be exact. It was seen on the fall/winter shows of brands like Burberry and Kenzo and not so long after, I've been seeing shirts/sweaters with animal heads everywhere. And I can see why it's such a hit! I mean why settle with just the animal print when you can proudly wear the entire head on your chest?

I've had this shirt for quite a long time now. It was actually my first purchase from the first Forever 21 store here in the Philippines! Since then, I've worn countless times already. I know what you're thinking: Why on earth have I not posted an outfit shot earlier? Answer is, I don't know either!


DIY studs

Anyway, since it was too hot this day, I opted to wear shorts. Um, alright, that 'it was too hot this day' was just an excuse! I just love wearing shorts. Harhar. Remember the three pairs of studded shorts I told you about here? Here's one of them. :) I finished my look with my favorite booties. Most of you are probably tired of these boots but I just can't stop wearing them!

 
Watch: TechnoMarine; Heart bangle: Gift from my brother; Black beaded bracelet: DIY; 'mica' bangle: Had it made from a high school friend!

Skull bracelet: Rebel Gear; Black cuff: Can't remember -- too old!; Spike bracelet: Girl Shoppe

For my accessories, I just kept it simple and went for the black and silver scheme.

Let me know what you think!

P.S. Have I mentioned that I will be having my first blog giveaway real soon? Watch out for it, dolls!
 
First two photos taken by Joselito Asuncion




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...