Saturday, November 10, 2012

Style Saint

A couple of weeks ago, I received an e-mail from Ami Gan of Style Saint saying that she came across my blog and would love it if I join Style Saint. Style Saint is a fashion community where fashion lovers around the globe can be editor-in-chief of their own StyleBooks. 

When I finally found time, I checked out the site and found it interesting. Basically, it's a site where you can create your own digital fashion magazines that you could share to other Style Saints or via blogs, Tumblr, or Facebook. There are thousands of images hand-selected by the editorial team that you could tear and use for your own magazine or simply get inspiration from. To know more about Style Saint, click here.
 
Let me share to you my first StyleBook! To view my other StyleBooks, click here.



Also, I can proudly say that I am already part of the Style Saint Editorial Team. I applied after creating my first StyleBook and after they reviewed my first magazine, my application was approved. Now I can add tear sheets and tear photos from sites other than Style Saint!

Now I'm pretty sure that you noticed my new layout and the new pages in my blog. Originally, this blog was meant for my personal style and the looks that I have styled, but eventually, I posted about fashion events I attended and now, I'm adding FASHION TRENDS + INSPIRATIONS. I will now be posting about the latest fashion trends, using my StyleBooks, of course, hoping that my awesome readers will get inspiration from them.

Let me know if you have other suggestions! :)

2 comments:

  1. Amazing. I'll have to check it out :)

    xx

    Hillary @ www.thebrunetteshake.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do! I'm sure you'll enjoy making your own digital fashion magazines! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...