Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Gothic

About three weeks ago, we had our womenswear shoot. This was also the first shoot wherein we got to actually style a full outfit. Exciting, right?! The peg for this shoot is gothic. I'm pretty sure that when you read 'gothic', the first thing that entered your mind was 'black'. Well, I'm right, aren't I?



For the hair, we went with the messy updo. For the make-up, smokey eyes is the key, of course!


I added a touch of gold to the look by using a gold square bangle and a black & gold dangling earrings. I didn't accessorize much, though, because I wanted to draw attention to every detail of the outfit itself. I love each and every piece of garment here. I mean what's not to love? You have lace, faux leather, and extraordinary tights!




What do you guys think?

Photography by Mac Eugenio (first three) and Riza Carreon (remaining two)
Styling by Michelle Asuncion
Make-up by Momoi Supe
Hair by Kathleen Chavez
Model: Kristine Montes of Yeoh Models

Fashion:
Asymmetrical lace dress (worn as top): Forever 21 (Courtesy of Tisha Filart)
Faux leather skirt: Zara
Tights: Leg Love
Black leather pumps: Model's own
Earrings: Mango (Courtesy of Riza Carreon)
Gold square bangle: a'postrophe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...