Saturday, August 4, 2012

7 Day Challenge x Sunny

The seventh and last theme for our 7 Day Challenge homework is 'day'. For this, I will not be posting a photo because I only submitted a photo of one of my previous outfits. Talk about recycling! ;-) Remember this? I used it for my day outfit. If it's not a Sunday, I usually just wear shorts when going out. With the weather here in the Philippines, it's just hard not to. Also, whenever I feel like it, I wear heels. Whenever I'm feeling lazy though, or I just want something comfortable, I opt for flats or sandals. What about you guys? What do you usually wear on a day out?

P.S. Hope you guys enjoyed the 7 Day Challenge! Will be back to posting usual outfit posts. Heehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...