Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hearts


Here's another one of my lazy day outfits! Last night, I found this sheer heart top in my closet. I realized I haven't worn it for ages so I decided to wear it today. Hearts! Can you feel the love? Can you, can you? Because I can! It's actually my parents' 23rd anniversary today so that top is just perfect. Plus Valentine's Day is just around the corner! Haha. Anyway, back to my outfit. I believe there's no better way to wear this top than pairing it with tights/leggings. I completed the outfit with my wedge sneakers that I love so much. I know some of you are tired of seeing 'em in my posts but I'm not giving it a break anytime soon so forgive me! ;))


Sheer heart print top: Fab; Tights: SM Accessories; Grey & silver wedge sneakers: Forever 21; Bag: Dorothy Perkins; Watch: TechnoMarine

Photos taken by Joselito Asuncion



4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...