Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Second Time Around

Denim top: Essential Teens; Leggings: Exped

Remember the first time I wore this denim top here? I mentioned on that post that it's not the only time that you're gonna see the it in this blog. Like I said, I love the top so much 'cause I can style it in too many ways. This time, the look isn't at all feminine 'cause I paired it with leggings (that looked like a tights, of course) and my new combat boots.


Combat boots: True Love

Yes, dolls! Another pair of boots! I told you, I'm addicted to them! And I'm still planning on buying another pair. ;-) Unlike my other pair I wore here, here, here, here, and here (See, I've worn it too many times already!), this is more of a boots, if you get what I mean. I guess I have a new favourite pair of shoes. Harhar. Now, folks, I'm ready for war!

Spike bracelet: Girl Shoppe; Lime green friendship bracelet: Girl Shoppe; Tri-colored beaded bracelet: DIY; Brown rosary bracelet: Graduation gift from SPUQC Nursing Department; Skull  bracelet: Rebel Gear; Black beaded bracelets: DIY; Watch: TechnoMarine

Also, I've mentioned before how I love wearing lots of bracelets at the same time. Since there's already an arm party going on here, I decided not to wear any more accessories and just have the attention drawn on these lovely bracelets.

So, tell me. Which outfit do you like better, this one or this one?

Photos taken by Joselito Asuncion



2 comments:

  1. Where did you buy the True Love boots?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, love! It's from the US. You can check out trueloveshoes.com. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...