Sunday, September 16, 2012

Denim

Denim top: Essential Teens; Skirt: Sewn with Love; Booties: Aldo; Aztec necklace: Girl Shoppe; Friendship bracelet: Girl Shoppe

I'm pretty sure that you guys have noticed that denim tops are everywhere these days! Not only have I seen them being sold in a different stores like Topshop, Zara, and Mango, just to name a few. I've also seen quite a number of people wearing one. Even my brother wants to get himself one! Anyway, now that I've already managed to actually get myself one (after what seemed like forever!), I can see why they're such a big hit. 

What I love most about it is that I can style it a hundred ways! Seriously. (Warning: More posts with me wearing this lovely denim top coming!) Here, my lazy mood on the day I wore it shows. The way I styled it was very effortless. The booties, however, dressed it up a bit. Also, I love how the top gave a boyish look but was contrasted by the femininity the skirt gave.

Photo taken by Joselito Asuncion




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...