Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Shade of Grey

Suede-ish (Excuse the word but I don't know what the fabric's called! :p) top: Sent from Heaven; Lace skirt: Sent from Heaven; Ballet flats: Zara; Tusk necklace: Oxygen

Here's what I wore to class last Friday. I just opted for something simple but even so, I still love everything about the look. There's something about it that makes me feel so girly even though not a single piece I'm wearing has a girly color. I suppose it's the lace skirt. I've been into lace skirts lately. Remember the blue one I used here? I also love this grey tank top because of it's fabric. I'm pretty sure it's not suede but it resembles it. With these two pieces, the color palette for that day didn't seem to matter -- I was still able to make a statement!

Photo taken by Mike Asuncion
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...