Saturday, July 28, 2012

7 Day Challenge x Metrowear Rocks

Top: Nuit; Skirt: Sewn with Love; Heel-less shoes: DAS; Purse: Prada; Necklace: Forever 21

Hey, dolls! Sorry, it took me too long before this next post. I've just been really busy for the past week with my newborn brother and all! Anyway, for the the third theme of the 7 Day Challenge, fashion show! One thing that learned from my instructor when choosing an outfit when attending one is that you should look elegant and fashionable at the same time. People should turn their heads toward you not because your look is screaming for attention.

I actually wore this outfit to Metrowear Rocks The Runway fashion show way back in May. I thought the heel-less shoes from DAS was perfect for the theme of the fashion show itself. Next to the simple yet elegant top (I love the cut on the sleeves!), this was my favourite part of the outfit. Since my shoes is already too damn deadly, I kept the rest of the outfit simple.

Elegant? Check! Fashionable? Check! What to you think?

Photo taken by Ernalyn Asuncion





2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...